This weeks challenge for Meljen's Designs starring The Birthday Cup Mouse!
I made this birthday card using Meljen's new Birthday Cup Mouse digital stamp! The poof on the hat is embroidery floss, I've added some bling and added a little sparkle using a star dust pen.
Wow! Gorgeous card! Truly LOVE the pennant banner, such a clever idea! Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week! Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments
Fabulous card, Charmaine!
ReplyDeleteI love the close-up detail on the pennant banner!
Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge.
~ Dianna, DT Member
Wow! Gorgeous card! Truly LOVE the pennant banner, such a clever idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments
TOP FIVE AGAIN at Meljen's Designs! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Nicole
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! I love the colors and the sweet little banner. Congrats on being featured on the Meljen's Designs blog.
ReplyDelete