This is adorable! I love the glittery letters and sweet pink cupcake!Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments
Oh how cute!! I love the pink and the cupcake!! Thanks for playing along at Meljen's Designs! :) - Candace
Congratulations! You are one of our TOP FIVE picks this week at Meljen's Designs! Be sure to grab your badge and post it proudly on your blog! Thanks for playing along and we hope to see you again soon!NicoleMeljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator
Yay! I made Top 5 on Thursday's Challenge!
This is adorable! I love the glittery letters and sweet pink cupcake!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments
Oh how cute!! I love the pink and the cupcake!! Thanks for playing along at Meljen's Designs! :) - Candace
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You are one of our TOP FIVE picks this week at Meljen's Designs! Be sure to grab your badge and post it proudly on your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along and we hope to see you again soon!
Nicole
Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator
Yay! I made Top 5 on Thursday's Challenge!
ReplyDelete