This weeks challenge was to make an ATC. This was my first time making one. I used several of Meljen's digital designs to create it. I used "Fairy Tale Castle", "Dragon's Little Friend", "Firefly Fairy", "Cuddle Dragon", and several of this weeks freebie "Little Stitched Cloud".
It was lots of fun and had lots of detail (I used lots of stickles, stardust pen and pop dotted the castle).
I'm sure that I will be doing more of these in the future!
![]() |
| Add caption |


Adorable ATC! I love how you combined the images to create such a cute little scene.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our ATC Challenge at Meljen’s Designs.
--Cheryl--
Very pretty! I love all that glitter!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs!
ReplyDeleteaudrey
So stinkin' cute! I can't believe you got all those images on that tiny paper! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments